Josh Edwards Poems
- Super Sweet 16 90 pounds of pale white flesh, topped off ...
- Four Why do I not say it four times? It take four times, ...
- Meadowbook I think about getting my own place But then I ...
- Letter From A Red State Kate was a good Catholic, Kate gave...
- Writer's Block (A Sestina) A torrent mind divided by a ...
- Kfsg While eating a hotdog I thought to myself do humans ...
- The Polaroid i read in the newspaper that recently the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Edwards
Super Sweet 16
90 pounds of pale white flesh,
topped off with bottle blonde hair,
never having worked a day in her life
and she probably never will.
Like Paris Hilton, yet just when you thought
it was impossible, much more useless.
Let us give this rich bitch a Ferrari,
a million dollar birthday party and
a spot on tv, in order to feed her ego even further.
Yet even this is not good enough.
No, her inhibitchions get in the way
and she whines and cries because
she wanted a porsche, and she
only has one 16th birthday,
so a million dollars is an insult.