Josh Hernandez Poems
- Apart Staring at the photo And thinking of the time When I ...
- More Than I Meant To Thinking about the past again Thinking...
- Real Pain Loving at first sight is just as deadly As any ...
- Move On It started from within It's a feeling that I cannot ...
- You In My Life It hurts much more Than any other pain i've ...
- Break-Up Frozen tears of those you cried Fade away Always ...
- Extremity Of My Life I have found myself in the middle Of ...
My name is Josh Hernandez and i'm from billings montana born and raised! anyway I love pretty much any music but cannot live without my rock. favorite bands include but is not limited to linkin park, chevelle, breaking benjamin, trapt, staind, seether, disturbed and many more! just got dish so i watch alot of fuse tv which is the best. have fun and make the most out of life! you dont know when it ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Hernandez
Staring at the photo
And thinking of the time
When I became so close to you
And you were only mine
Then life began to lead us
Lead us another way
We told each other what we thought
How great was that one day
Right then I felt like you would be
The one and only girl for me
Until we grew