Josh Thomas Poems
- Teen Love Story Two hearts, searching for their homes, Two ...
- My Star Of all the stars that shine in the sky, The north ...
- Empty Love I’m sick from the lies you feed me, They come ...
- Filled By You Seeing the empty seat beside me, Leaves me ...
- Ghost The rain is falling outside the window, But all I can...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Teen Love Story
Two hearts, searching for their homes,
Two people, no longer wanting to be alone.
Each looking for a storybook romance,
Both longing to give love a chance.
Fate had a hand in what would occur,
Hopeless romantics, both of them were.
One event led right to the next,
New feelings becoming all too complex.
Love at first sight suddenly made sense,
Calling them friends would be a pretense.
A teen love story is what it would be called,
A tale that would keep everyone enthralled.
There’s a saying that implies good things never last,