Josh Weiss Poems
- Truth Truth, what is truth? And is it aloof? And if it is, ...
- Angels Along the beachside ocean shore, Where winged angels...
- Saint Of Sin On the other side of reason, Beyond the site ...
- Silence Silent passings to a friend, and dear emotions I do...
- Ironic Pain This pain inside my chest, ironic and does not ...
- Love Awarding oneself with countless beauty, arising tall ...
- Lust She had eyes the deep brown of desire Fanning the flame...
I am going to the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josh Weiss
Truth, what is truth? And is it aloof?
And if it is, where is the proof?
Is it something that comes in a revelation,
Does it follow some grand divine presentation?
And does truth stay the same through time,
Is there even truth within this rhyme?
Is it relative, only within the mind,
Or is it in objectivity that truth we find?
Is it the “veritas” that Pilate did mutter,
Or the unknowable forms Socrates did utter?
Truth, what is truth? Can it be found?
Will truth in our ears ever make a sound?