joshua sarmento Poems
- Drems Become Nightmares They think they understand Laughing ...
- Memories Trapped in a prison of memories I get my ass kicked...
- Love Every morning you get up the day can go on Your beauty ...
- Destruction Of Hearts Tears form the clouds With the sun ...
- Frozen Clouds bringing the chill of shade Covering the ...
- Glass Rose GLASS ROSE: Breaking peddles off a glass ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about joshua sarmento
Clouds bringing the chill of shade
Covering the warmth of my heart
Cooling it to be frozen with shame
Throwing my dreams into dark shadows
Where they'll never be seen again
Living life with sleep thats hallow
Forgetting what the sun warmth's like
Frozen to every single touch
Coats form over my heart with ice
When its solid it will be shattered
Bringing mid day to a crash
With a beautiful sun thats battered
The sun will put out no more light
Heat is over with unforgotten cold
In the shadows my days have died