Joyleen Heneker Poems
- Im Standing There All Alone Im standing there all ...
- Darkness Standing in a corner Feeling cold and lone Nothing...
- Dull Moments You try to be proud Of who you’ve become Of ...
- Crying For Help From My Inner ... Mummy Mummy Why are ...
- Dont Want I don’t want to be labeled Don’t want to me ...
- Confusion Confusion is my state of mind Locked into the ...
- What Is Life Worth What is life worth to some one? What ...
For most my life i have faught what i thought was a loosing battle with anorexia/bulimia and suicidal thoughts and commited several times. My poems are based on some of my experiences, times when i needed to escape, etc. I refer to a Name called Bella alot in my poems, Bella is what i had named my Eating disorder> Bella to me was a powerfull name.
Sorry if you find that some of my poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joyleen Heneker
Im Standing There All Alone
Im standing there all alone
Darkness surrounds me
I feel like im chocking
Hands around my neck
It’s harder to breath
Every bit of air I get
I try to scream for help
No one hears a sound
Im hidden deep
In an unknown realm
Where no body is
And nothing ever grows
The only thing I hear around me
Is the blackness of my mind
I want some one to shake me
Wake me up
This fearful reality
I want to breathe
The recovery way