Juge Sopczak Poems
- Solitude And Silence All I have to offer is solitude and ...
- Deep Dip fingers into it Get them used to the ...
- To Caliban Reading your words send shivers down my ...
- Hangman He tightens the rope Expecting me to ...
- In The Pale Moonlight I met my love in the dead of night, ...
- Clockwork Ultimate death in a distant view, unknown to a ...
- Roots Born of ghost and shadow she is secret. Her roots do...
'But I like it because it is bitter, and because it is my heart.'
S.Crane more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Juge Sopczak
Solitude And Silence
All I have to offer
is solitude and silence.
No accomplishments to speak of,
having never finished anything
except bad relationships
and good friendships
I now regret not keeping.
Those I feel closest to
are the farthest away from me
while I keep myself distant
from those who are near.
If all you seek is solitude and silence,
this I can promise you without breaking.
I only ask, in return, to be allowed
my silence and solitude