Julia Mccalman Poems
- That Little Thing You Do I told myself I’m holding on What ...
- Trapped In Myself Am I the same person I was yesterday Do I ...
- Listen Listen to your heart but listen with your ears ...
- A Friend A friend is someone in which you share your ...
- One True Friend You’re a friend that truly care When I need...
- So Gone After all the pain you put me through Why is it ...
- I Thought I thought that we would always be I thought its ...
I MAKE MY RHYMES TO FIT THE TIME
WHEN I HAVE THINGS ON MY MIND
SO DON’T YOU TRY TO FIT INTO MY SHOES BECAUSE MY RHYMES ARE TOO MUCH FOR YOU. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julia Mccalman
After all the pain you put me through
Why is it that I still love you?
After all the nights you made me cry
I still can’t get you off my mind.
After all the great times that we shared you still trying to act like you don’t care
Even though we fell apart u know you’ll always have my heart
I’m so gone I’m wanting more
Your love is what I phining for
I want our bodies to touch again
So I can feel that amazing chill
There are so many things I wanna do with you
Sex is just a little clue