Julie Dworkis Poems
- When Angels Fall There’s things in life that don't seem ...
- Beside Me When I'm all alone and your not there to hear the ...
- Garden Of My Dreams Here in the garden of my dreams Where ...
- Forgive I lay upon the brink of death struggling to take ...
- Alone I shut my eyes and the night closes in, darkness ...
- Where Two Souls Roam Since faith and trust, you sorely ...
- Two Sides Of You There’s a darker side I see of you. That I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Julie Dworkis
Two Sides Of You
There’s a darker side I see of you.
That I wish your, good saw too.
You’d see the things,
You’ve put me through.
Things you say you didn’t do.
One’s so bad I say were through.
But then again your good shines through.
As I give my love to you.
You kept it secrete, that
Your dark side grew.
So I’d still remain with you.
While it took, the best I knew.
Now there’s little left of you.
I hope your good side always knew.
Just how much I truly do.
Give all my love to only you.