Kaddie Jo Sigman
Kaddie Jo Sigman Poems
- Dreams Dreams never die only for awhile hiding in forgotten ...
- Freidnship Friendship is a moonlight white Flower. Growing ...
- Haate My voice hate you, hates you the way a child hates a ...
- Love My hands love you love that tingling feeling they get ...
- You Are You are the sunshine in my soul You are the simple ...
- Never Coming Back I have this picture of you standing in your...
- I Am I am the rose that grew in concrete I remember some of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kaddie Jo Sigman
I am the rose that grew in concrete
I remember some of the beauty you brought
Out of souls and into the light
In a newborn stillness
You wrote your life honestly
And feared the response
I carried that calm with me like a small stone
And into the Light Forever
Forward, Backward, and Around in Circles
I am the hole in your jeans Strong but Torn
I remember when words started flowing
They came Out as Tear Stains on a page
Let the Words Flow, Flow like the River
I am not the Writer But I am The Ink
And Into the Light Forever
My Hands hold the stories...