Kaitlin Roe Poems
- These Hands Faced with faith, I cut away the pieces of ...
- Pallid illogical matters in this extended universe divided ...
- Heap pry wide your blue eyes and see how close to heaven we...
- Clandestine Butterfly, butterfly Her red ladies in ...
- Threading wrapped up in your wrapping box confined to lines ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kaitlin Roe
Faced with faith, I
cut away the pieces of myself that would never do;
they said my beliefs must be
stronger than my body,
and so they must.
And when we were apart,
I lay out what I needn’t have on a clean white cloth;
with blood on my fingers and
my face, which smiled,
I hesitated, and found
my faith to tremble.
To consume myself,
my religion consume....
Unable to believe,
I cast away these pieces of my self
I cast away my faith
And gained nothing.