Kalen Ross Poems
- Time Aint it funny how time flies? the hours and minutes ...
- Son Of A Mama I don't know about youbut, I'm a mama's ...
- Yours Your face is like the sun over the glistening ...
- A Mothers Love A mothers love is like no other i would never...
- You Can'T You can't stay mad at someone for long even though...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kalen Ross
Aint it funny how time flies?
the hours and minutes just go right by
the moments you miss
you can blow them a kiss
like the time you made the ball SWISH!
Aint it funny how scary times never end?
the bones in your body start to break and to bend
you're shivering and shaking
is your death in the making?
and your parents never notice the trend
Aint it funny how the good times go by fast?
it's like they weren't there
they go right past
after they're done
there is no more fun
you could just go play under the sun