Kareem Itunu Azeez
Kareem Itunu Azeez Poems
- Waiting For The Postman They say we are going home, but ...
- The Greatest Slave Master The Greatest Slavemaster Hi I'm ...
- One Life One Life As I know In a young age
- So We Ask So then we ask, would heaven really accept men like...
- The Taught In Our Heads I Wonder! I wonder as i stand by ...
- I Am From The Series I am from a place so small and so large,...
- What Ifs" What ifs........ What ifs……………..
Kareem Itunu Azeez, (Solace writes) is a writer of articles, poems, and quote creator, he has written various articles, revolving around politics and changing the status quo, concerning how things are done in his homeland.
He graduated from the Lagos State University, as a Political Scientists, and Education student, prior to this, he has earned a National Diploma, as a mass communicator, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Even sinners pray,Kareem Itunu Azeez
And God listens, that though isn't
An assurance to heaven if it exist''
''If you make your passion your profession,Kareem Itunu Azeez
You don't have to be stupendously rich, before you
Know you have lived, and not just existed.''
Waiting For The Postman
They say we are going home,
but home is where we take our last breath.
home is where my heart belongs,
But before I go, I will keep waiting! !
I waited for far too long
for the letter you sent,
I waited everyday at the door step,
waiting for your gentle footstep, those steps of truth
like a tree with different branches,
I hope i did locate your fangs, the language of our people,
but the mail never came
and the letters you wrote,
I didn't see
some say the postman had gone the way of his heart,
others say the postman had lost his way to my ...