Karen Kay Bentley
Karen Kay Bentley Poems
- Kiss Me Into Heaven Call to me softly so I might hear The ...
- Building The Bridge Of Love At a tender age still shy and ...
- A Daily Review . And yet another day mirrors my tender ...
- The Door This was the escape I had dreamed of The realm of ...
- Time In A Bottle Seemingly floating along the bank where the...
- Mother How can I tell you of the love inside That smolders ...
- The Castle Of Love Perhaps you've heard of my castle It's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karen Kay Bentley
Kiss Me Into Heaven
Call to me softly so I might hear
The words of tenderness I hold so dear
Remind me of days long ago passed
When blue was the sky, and green was the grass.
My darkened eyes can no longer see
The world we shared, just you and me
But memories prevail, as does our Love
For it was a gift from up above.
And when I draw my very last breath
And I walk into the Light
I'll wait for you to follow
On your own Special night.
For now I must leave you
My Husband so dear
My Destiny awaits
On that, I'm clear.
Cry not for me I ask of you
For I am ...