karen sinclair Poems
- March On March...... I am a swathe of salted tears Spread ...
- Miss Content And The Waterfall A thousand dreams and ...
- The Joy Of Nits Headlouse dance as agile ballerinas across a ...
- Seahorses..... Once I had a real little seahorse encased in ...
- Marmite... Tea And Toast ... There's a comfort in the ...
- Pink Slippered Angel Two years ago... A spritely Human ...
- The Privvy.......Toilet Trolls Twas sordid that ...
(I am not a writer.... I just like to write)
Just when you think you cannot take anymore
Somebody gives you something you're happy to receive more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Love is a subsidised metaphorLove
Stealing from the emotionally rich to
Scatter upon the barren
March On March......
I am a swathe of salted tears
Spread thin upon brown earth
Doused throughout lost years
Querying all I'm worth
I'm a fish that leaps unruly
Headed for dry land
Weak and soul destroyed
There are no rainbow sands
I'm a crab that's most well hidden
Desiring nought but peace
Who crawls out with suspicion
Within the Golden Fleeced
I'm a child who's barely risen
I'm a loaf that's missing yeast
A witness to all that's missing
I'm the table preloved feast
I'm a dog that lays regardless
A cat that spralls reclined
I'm a million...