karen sinclair Poems
- Death Of A Tear...... The fresh tear, heavy with meaning and ...
- Small The small brown nightingale sings From left bough of ...
- Cold Feet And Other Objects...... Huddled within a blanket ...
- March On March...... I am a swathe of salted tears Spread ...
- Surrender The waves were subtle As you led me in Half ...
- Seahorses..... Once I had a real little seahorse encased in ...
- Purple Glitter.....An Ode To W... When blackened skies ...
(I am not a writer.... I just like to write)
Just when you think you cannot take anymore
Somebody gives you something you're happy to receive more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Love is a subsidised metaphorLove
Stealing from the emotionally rich to
Scatter upon the barren
Death Of A Tear......
The fresh tear, heavy with meaning and purpose
Travels southbound upon my warm skin.
Full of reason and pain, I watch
Distracted by it's beauty
Questioning its lifespan as I do the life in my love
First it rushes with gusto, confidence
Only to slow eventually at an undefined moment
For no real reason, with no apparent explanation
(as in my love) It petered to a dribble
And unaware of it's poignance