Kartike Chadha Poems
- Life's Pace She starts in that dark but halcyon case, ...
- I Still Love You Why does love always end in pain? Why does...
- Revenge For My Birth I am the fire that flows, I am the ...
- Come Back To Me Don’t know why it hurts so bad? Don’t ...
- Heartbreak Pain and sufferings, that’s all. But we still ...
Kartike is a school student living currently in Delhi, india with his parents and a sister. he wants to become, one day, an accomplished poet and a scientist. But to that is a long road and I hope that I am able to continue on that road. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kartike Chadha
She starts in that dark but halcyon case,
Devoid of any kind of trouble.
Because she had not yet arrived in this place,
In this globe full of people, running amok, not doing anything but fumble..
By the time she reaches this earth of ours,
She is full of consciousness and we call her life.
But as we say, life is never easy,
It faces many-a-obstacles in life to survive..
First when she walks on all fours,
It’s nothing except for food and the aftermath of a yawn, .
And we give her what is in store
And with that, life goes on.
When she stands ...