Katherine Thompson Poems
- Comfort Zone It's the place I go when I'm tired, It ...
- Look At Those Girls Look at those girls, The ones in the ...
- Look At The People.. People are being controlled, We have ...
- From Then To When New surroundings with many new people and ...
- I Don'T Understand What was the pilot thinking? How could ...
- Her Life They keep coming, the thousands of voices, Telling...
- Breaking The Silence The small, wooden box was covered with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine Thompson
It's the place I go when I'm tired,
It welcomes me with open arms.
It's the place I go when I want to hide,
It provides shelter for me.
It's the place I go when I need to relax,
There's no pressure there, nothing needed to be done.
It's the place I go when I'm defeated,
It comforts me with warmth and a sense of security.
It's my favorite place at the end of a long day..
Once I'm gone, I'm going to miss it-
But hopefully it will do these things for another,
Because everyone needs a good bed.