Katrina Guarascio Poems
- Mary I tell Mary the other morning, while we sip our ...
- Van Gogh's Amsterdam It’s another one of Van Gogh’s nights. ...
- Three Sisters three little girls kittens playing with ...
- Anymore She stopped playing the cello. She can no ...
- My Mother my mother once told me through the smoky air of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katrina Guarascio
She stopped playing the cello.
She can no longer
spread her legs wide enough,
not for that long.
She can't remember
how that melody
licked from her spidery fingers,
or how the notes
sprung, the yawned loudly
across an empty room.
She can't remember how she did it,