Katrina Wisniewski Poems
- Forgetting To Remember I forgot what it was like to feel; ...
- We Will We run, We hide, We conquer nothing.
- Photographic Soul F-stops and shutter speeds galore changes ...
- Pondering Wonderland Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum combined, ...
- The Days Gone By isolated from all that is near popping the ...
- Enough He sets the mood, calling her name, telling a story ...
- I Tried to stop the anger that floats within i bear arms and...
Katrina Wisniewski is currently a student at Mt. San Antonio College in California. She is studying to be a photographer as well as a graphic designer. After completing her time at Mt San Antonio College, she plans to transfer to a photography school or Art Institute in Orange County California. One day Katrina hopes to open her own photography studio and design for graphic arts. Aside from ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katrina Wisniewski
to stop the anger that floats within
i bear arms and forget to breathe.
tears trinkle down my face,
only to ignore this shooting pain.
constricting my chest
i hold on tight and remember why.
chills running down my spine,
i wonder if this is the end.
sharing words of wisdom
words love and care,
only knowing they would fall on deaf ears.
i watch her fall down deep,
to catch her fall, i was nowhere near.
it hurts to have this front row seat
tied down tight
when will she learn?
i tried to be mean
i tried to be quiet
i tried to ignore ...