kelsey fitzgerald Poems
- Little Bird up in the trees, staring down at the ground. the...
- Mother Nature with the green growing and the light turning ...
- Im Just Your Puppet she dangles me from the strings i smile...
- Greedy Girl i took what you had to offer, as if it was ...
- Just Want A Safe Trip one last stop, and its not where you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kelsey fitzgerald
i took what you had to offer, as if it was nothing to offer at all.
i felt that you loved me, but you werent there for me as i would fall.
my heart was so heavy with emotion, but i was too greedy to share
there is nobody to blame anymore, there is noone around to take the wrap
it was my doing, all mine.
here i go again with the greed.
i just wish you could see me now
i have changed i swear i have.
i dont close my eyes anymore, too scared of the dark never to see light.
i havent smiled in days
too afraid if i do, youll think i have moved on.
there is ...