kenny vuong Poems
- Cinderella I’m standing on the stairs in a magnificent ...
- What Friends Do Standing by, All the way. Here to help you...
- Love Spell Every time I look at you my heart skips a beat I...
- Struggle For Life
- Angles I believe in angels, The kind that heaven sends, I...
- Permanent Mistake
- Growing Up Beneth my parents' wings, I cry, Opening my ...
I am an intelliegnt young man. I am a boy.People aske me why i am short.Girls thing i am cute Because of my size and why i am in 7th grade. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I’m standing on the stairs in a magnificent hall
Wearing the dress that I bought for the ball
It’s long and flowing, sparkling white
My tiara of diamonds shines in the light
At the bottom of the stairs you’re waiting for me
And I gracefully float down for all to see
You take my hand and touch my face
You’re the only one I notice in the expansive space
We’re now dancing in shadows of flickering light
Holding each other close, holding each other tight
You kiss my neck and then touch my face
Then kiss my lips in a loving embrace
Time stands still ...