Kokak Kokak Poems
- Being Real Not all smiles are genuine Some are false: never ...
- Confused Heart Confused heart that swiftly fell Well, for a ...
- Grieve Of Little Silla I was in a place where books are ...
- Letter Of A Deity So this is what you call world? No ...
- Tree Oh kind poor tree, you’re so helpless The wicked storm ...
- Dismissal Oh, as the school bells are ringing Swiftly, gave ...
- Cindy In Me It would be a special day Grand duke has ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Confused heart that swiftly fell
Well, for a knight and a prince
Seems weird but somehow it’s real
My mind is yelling for peace!
Is it Prince la-di-da looks?
Maybe the knight’s priceless smile
With both of them I was hooked
Can you help me for a while?
Silly and strangest puzzle
Yet strong, it cannot be solved
Til it becomes a hassle
Is it love? Then, give me prove!
Tell me this is not a waste
For I will adore this too
It’s bewildered by a maze
‘cause heart couldn’t fall for two.