krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
krishnakumar chandrasekar nair Poems
- Those Dusty Book Shelves Of Ch...
- A Cyber Potato's Life When my time is up and gone And I’m no...
- Good Lord - Save Me From Such ...
- Dear Mother...... From that lap you once so heartlessly cast ...
- Dead Puppy - Wailing Bitch On the hot tarmac the bloody puppy...
- To Wilfred Owen - My Favorite ... I still fervently grieve ...
- Convicted Politicians Poem (Fo...
Grey bearded and grey headed
Ever focusing on life through bifocals
Gliding into the youth of old age
Close to a fifty you might say
I write to douse an inner rage
And judge it well as you may
But I’ll write as one who will never age
Of mountains or mole hills on the page
Other other trivialities that occur every day
Some of sense and more of non ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A poem a day will keep the psychiatrist far away...''poetry
''Not all tadpoles will evolve into royal frogs....''general
''where there is a will, there will be a crooked way.... living in these times''philosophy
Those Dusty Book Shelves Of Childhood...
Oh, give me those dusty bookshelves of the past
Where books held raptures that would last
A dry crushed flower or perhaps a frayed leaf
A worm eaten love story with an ending so neat
And all those fancy tales of faeries so good
Who lost their wands and cried in the woods
And of goblins who stole tulips and roses
All from the valley of love and happiness
And when the moon rose at the midnight hour
I would turn in my sleep and suddenly smile
Lost in a place of spells and charming power
And my cat settles softly between my legs and curl.....