Kyle Green Poems
- Goodbye My Friend I have this friend, she drives me round ...
- The Pain I Feel Insde The hurt, the shame, and all the ...
- Suicidle Temptation I'm so sick of hearing the same old ...
- Some Call Some call it crazy Some say it’s sick But I think...
- Lost What do you call it when all you feel is pain? When ...
- Crimson Blood And Poison Tears Rain, rain, go away, Because...
- Dear Me How can you lie to yourself? Each time you say you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kyle Green
How can you lie to yourself?
Each time you say you don't
Need his trust you've never
Had it before why do you
Need it now?
You think he's lying every time
He says I love you.
Is it because he says it so much?
That you don’t believe him?
Or for another reason?
A reason unknown to you and the
People around you? A reason to yet
Be discovered or kept away for all eternity?
You wish you could just leave this world
With at least one good thing for everyone to
Remember you by, but that seems impossible
By now… doesn’t it?