kyvin nash Poems
- Poetry In Motion I'm music, I breathe to inspire I'm all ...
- Winter Is Coming Prophetic woes plummeting across ...
- A Day Without You oh God! It feels selfish and faithless, ...
- All I Need Is Love Love me now... I'm in a dire-state, ...
- Watchman, What Of The Night? I will not hold my peace... ...
- Species we're human, we're species! We come in all races, ...
- If I Could, I Would write to your satisfaction, mybe exceed...
Kyvin Nash is researcher, writer and artist lives in south africa in a small town out side Nelspruit, began writing in his teen years mostly music and doing artwork and lately poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''''when faith goes to the market, it takes a basket''''by: kyvin nash
''from encouraged perception, comes strong identity.''by: kyvin nash 26-05-15
''money can buy you everything but God.''by: kyvin nash
''failure its a good lesson but to those willing to succeed''by: kyvin nash
''change the perception of a child, you've changed the direction of the future.''by: kyvin nash 06/06/15
Comments about kyvin nash
Poetry In Motion
I'm music, I breathe to inspire
I'm all that engrosses the soul,
As water to earth, as wind to fire,
I breathe life into a song.
I'm music I'm all there is
I exude quality in beauty and elegance,
I'm poetry in one piece,
emanating from the deepest essence.
I'm music, I'm poetry in abundance
I speak with ease mindless of distress,
I speak forth the undefyable persistence
My soul breathes a hearten fortress.
I'm all music that lives and breathes
I'm blended eloquently laid words,
That suppress the blues and sick feuds,
I'm poetry ...