Lany Donovan Lessard
Lany Donovan Lessard Poems
- Riding This Lonely Train I'm riding this lonely train ...
- I Need This is a mystery fight And I don’t know where it’s ...
- My Sancuary I am in the ocean I am surrounded by ...
- What You Have To I’m so dizzy now You’ve got me spinnin’ In...
- Unfortunate Soul Broken and unforgetting Wish it all had ...
- You Left Yourself There... You’re living on empty ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Riding This Lonely Train
I'm riding this lonely train tonight
It's like I'm having a dream
Where did it go wrong
There I go again
Had to go and mess things up
You keep running through my head
Can't make it stop
Can't make it go away
You’re just imbedded in my mind
Please just go away
I'm so messed up, I'm all confused
I just want to go on with my life
So please just go away
You have no feeling
You have no sorrow
So I'm just gonna ride this lonely train tonight
I need to get you out of my mind
I have my sorrow and I have my pain
You left me standing out in the ...