Laura Dunne Poems
- Splash Of Water Deeper and deeper i sink into this hell at ...
- The Dead Man's Song The man who sits on death row waiting ...
- Don'T Let Me Fall You dropp my hand and turn to leave you ...
- Unknown Perfect A year ago i met this girl living in a ...
- You'Ve Been I give you a hug and i open the door i can't ...
- ...And Then The Screaming Star... I don't know how you do the ...
- It When I was a girl i said when i fall in love the ...
I go to Villa Park High School in Villa Park, California. It sucks. To put it nicely. I love to write and play guitar and sing and act. I am so in love with acting (if that's possible.) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laura Dunne
Splash Of Water
Deeper and deeper
i sink into this hell at home
the phone is ringing
someone's knocking at the door
the sun is up now
but i've locked it out
don't wanna let it in
your smile fills the space
like a splash of water on my face
i've been waiting for a saviour
needing someone to release
the slightest bit of life in me
even though i may resist
that splash of water on my face
higher and higher
i float above the rest
there's people screaming
someone's crying down below
the sky is right now
but the shades i wear
block it all out