Laura Jean Kelly
Laura Jean Kelly Poems
- The Swallow's Tribute To The S... O Beautiful, thou art my ...
- Fleeting Oh catch me with silver ropes, braided with ...
- A Gardener's Wisdom I walked into a garden And the gardener ...
- Tears Of God There's a shine upon the marshes. There's a ...
- Monologue With A Mosquito Ah, not so fast, mosquito! I see ...
- The Hidden We love you, O flowers, wherever we find you! ...
Comments about Laura Jean Kelly
The Swallow's Tribute To The Sky
O Beautiful, thou art my home!
All life, all joy I find in thee!
Thy deep, eternal, perfect dome:
My light, my love, my liberty!
Exiled I am from every land.
Thou art my whole inheritance!
Yet over all thou still dost stand;
The nations bow beneath thy glance.
The mountain peaks do thee enthrone;
Their still lakes with thy brightness shine.
Ah, Beautiful, I am thy own;
As I am thine, so thou art mine.
Thus I, in thee, inherit all.
And when the storm-clouds veil thy blue,
I spread my wings, nor fear to fall,
Held by thy strength, unseen...