Laurie Warth Poems
- Spirit's Slumber A classic spirit entered The quiet of ...
- We Contentment is a state of mind found within ones self I ...
- Three Wishes Like a Jeanie in a bottle I wished for all ...
- Castle Dance A dance we will share In a castle up high ...
- Immortal Dream Visitor You are not cold No icy fingers take ...
- My Three Rewards The names I had chosen Many years ago ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laurie Warth
Immortal Dream Visitor
You are not cold
No icy fingers take my hand
I am whisked away as though in dream
Deep dark eyes
Cascading sheer cloak
Met after death took too soon
To tell a story
I have yet to finish
Historical moments etched in my soul
Silhouette on canvas
Encased in gold tone frames
Stunning pieces of art
Yet the creator immortal
Sharing with me the gift
Of a warm smile through dark eyes
Releasing me back
As I open my eyes to find
The greatest work of art you left behind
Your son, my husband,
I thank you.