leanna hall Poems
- He Arose! The earth shook The guards fell Jesus was alive ...
- No Time To Lose Three days after death he arose To show us ...
- The River Of Life It flows thruogh the banks of my ...
- I'M Sorry I’m sorry for causing pain and grief But ...
- Blank Blank Mind troubled At the edge Black blue green ...
- Me My feet are so big My face so ugly My parents hate ...
- Follow I have moved far from you many times, But I still ...
God has given me the gift for writing poetry. I'm actually 12 going 13, straight a student, active sports player, especially enjoy soccer, love mystery novels, live in beautiful Bermuda, and go to Sandys Seconary Middle School. Oh and I love purple. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about leanna hall
The earth shook
The guards fell
Jesus was alive and well
The angel told the women not to fear
Mary ran to town that all might hear
Jesus is alive
Doubting Peter went to see
The tomb, which was truly empty
Jesus had fulfilled the prophecy
He shows his miracles day by day
Waking you up and sending you on your way
Giving you a job that puts food on your plate
Isn’t our lord great?
Let us this Easter stop and reflect
Give God his much-needed respect
Then get up and make sure every one knows
JESUS OUR LORD AROSE!