levignia jaise Poems
- Dreams Close my eyes to suffering Take the sound of pain ...
- Silence Whirling thoughts intrude my head Not sure why I'm ...
- Smile a smile small and simple it seems but to him so much ...
- Missing You And more than anything I can imagine I want to ...
- Unwinding Just because it might ease the strain A release ...
- This Thing What is this thing I stop and stare like everyone...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about levignia jaise
What is this thing
I stop and stare like everyone does
I stare until it backs down and leaves me alone I stare
I hold my head
Inside I crumble I fall
What is she..this.. it
It is not a body, a mind nor soul
But takes its toll
Even though it's unhuman
Still it lives.. breathes a half breath
It is so weak
Yet holds unmeasurable power
What is it
I am desperate to know
I want it to be helped
But I cant stop myself
It can destroy