Life Sparkles Poems
- ~~~woman, Man's Greatest Gift!...
- I Live Like A Dog UP out of the slime of human existence I ...
- I'll Watch You Wrinkle, And Sm... I watched as you turned ...
- Lovers Are Poets And Poets Are... The love of a poet ...
- The Shape Of Water Of its own, inherently speaking, that ...
- I'll Be Happy When... (The Bi... Happiness is not ...
- Super Lover~~ Michael Mcparlan... Dear Brother Michael ...
NO RIGHTS RESERVED, it is yours, ours? God's?
It is free, take it, use it, curse it, burn it!
WARNING: It does not make good butter
when you churn it
I know at times writing moves thru me,
I try to surf with it.
If God wills it, it will arrive in
hands, minds and hearts as a blessing~
The trash can is fine too.
I get up
I rarely get dressed
I drink Tea, I eat
I work joyfully
I sleep deeply
I start over (actually I never stop)
(with a huge-suspicious-never-ending smile: -)
I move in the Field
as it pulls me more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Procreation is for Sex''seeing things as they are
''Ugh, be goodit made so much sense to me it just came out like revelation from on high
'''I'm as happy as a stoner at a Mexican food buffet! '''let's not go there
~~~woman, Man's Greatest Gift! Worship Her!
You have been loved, but WORSHIPED I'm doubtful,
Kindness extended, and nice words just a mouthful?
Many have felt love, in the head or in their pants,
But have you had love, that was a perpetual God dance?
Worship is a strong word, today kind of rare,
An old word, sounds lofty, and full of hot air?
I'm here on Earth,
as a god I do stand!
Here to re-educate women
and especially man!
Woman was made to be held up, toward heaven above,
to be valued and polished, as fine gold- pure love!
ALL of her thoughts, her ...