Linda Engwall Poems
- Lack Of Courage Most days I feel Like I am Losing so much...
- A Full Life Slowly we can become one with the universe To ...
- People You Meet Along The Way Why is it that we feel the need...
- Close My Eyes Some days pieces of me feel like they are ...
- Windows Down If it where only you and me We would be ...
- All Alone We both know that we didn’t sign on for all of ...
- Finding My Voice When you have all these thoughts just ...
Yearning for a better world, trying to do it differently. Don't know if I managed to accomplish that yet or if I will ever know if I do, but I know I must keep trying and so should you! Never stop trying to be a better person and leave this world a better place then when you stepped in! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda Engwall
Lack Of Courage
Most days I feel
Like I am
Losing so much time
For you to change
Never knowing quite for sure
If it is me or you that must change
Always believed that by
Making no decision
Is the same as making one
Wondering if it is due to my lack of strength
Or no courage
To take those hits
That will happen if I choose
Wish I knew if this was truly my choice
Or one made only by lack of my courage