linda toki Poems
- Delight Life can be such A delight If we don't argue and ...
- Broken Heart You broke my heart In Two I thought you were my...
- Brand New One morning I was feeling so blue The grass was ...
- Beautiful Sight Oh what a beautiful sight The contrast ...
- Achievement Oh my dear, I'm so nieve It was very hard for me...
- Love Is In The Air I see it everywhere You are so very ...
- Distress Seems I am loosing my mind Where are the ties that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Seems I am loosing my mind
Where are the ties that bind
Thought our love was one of a kind
Now it feels like you left me behind
I'm unworthy of you this is clear
Critism from you is all that I hear
I lay here and shead a tear
Loosing you is what I fear
My head is such a mess
Of this I must confess
I'm lying around in distress
I don't love you any less
How to go on witout you
Of this I do not have a clue
Got me stuck to you like glue
You know you are my BO
I'm so lonely without You
Why'd You have to leave Me alone
The pain cuts to the ...