Judith Driscoll Bryan
Judith Driscoll Bryan Poems
- Eeeeeeek! I'M Scared! .. Horace P. Maggot, of no fixed ...
- Poetic Annie I do regret this evening's Blind Date, That's ...
- The Downfall Of A Peeping Tom ... In youth, his hair was...
- Ode To Nakedness FED UP with Marital Imprisonment Said 'Bye!...
- Seldom Come By . Dilapidated ruins on Moon Lit Bay, ...
- Thinker's Quest In a darkened room, void of sound Sat a ...
- Artful Dodger Of Seriousness A Cat Tale..... This Artful ...
Judith Driscoll-Bryan is a prolific multi-talented writer with a quick witted smile and a love for the Miramichi.
She is a budding Canadian Humorist of Renown.
...(her mother thinks so, anyway!)
Judith is foraging ahead to perfect her own style of Comedic Rhythm + Rhyme. Currently, she views herself as just a mere fledgling amongst a flock of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Eeeeeeek! I'M Scared!
Horace P. Maggot, of no fixed address,
Para-sailed thru life Criminally Obsessed.
Fast cash? His prize! Trickery? His game!
Blame? Given to victims - both ill and lame.
His ill-gotten cash was recklessly spent.
Still, he had to cough up November's rent.
''No worry! ''.. he matter-of-factly said.
''There's always a fool, who'll butter MY bread.''
He sat momentarily in deep thought.
''A wily Perfect Scam? ''...is what he sought.
''Aha! I've got it.''said this thief, well taught
In 'How to Con the Overly Distraught! '
*GHOST HUNTER For Hire!...