Lisa John Poems
- What A Great Dad! ! ! ! Not People love their dads But why ...
- Your Eyes Its not enough that I love you And its not enough ...
- Miss Havishams Letter The sun rises in the morning, And the...
- Can I Go Home Now I just want to go home, I want to go ...
- I Miss The Old Me Im Cold and Im broken Im Shaking on the ...
- Moody May Moody may Well what can we say Shes moody very ...
- Simple It’s easy straightforward okay It’s not like I’m ...
Hi, I'm Lisa plz read and comment on my poems. Thanx more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lisa John
What A Great Dad! ! ! ! Not
People love their dads
But why is it that i hate you
Do you even know my birthday
Do you even have a clue
That I’d happily exchange you
If I had the chance
And sell you for free
Without a second glance
For the anger burning up inside of me
Is far to much to let be seen
As you are never here
And you can never stay clean
Daddy i loved you i really did
But why can’t you leave us alone
They treat you like a child
Just to keep you under control
The drinking the drugs
Make them someone else’s problem
Co’s im too young
And i just can’t ...