Lisa Van Der Weiden
Lisa Van Der Weiden Poems
- Reign Of Our Death. One day death will reign upon us all, ...
- Scared Of The Haunting Darknes... It scares you, The still ...
- Blinded By The Light. The sky so blue, So bright, So ...
- It Is Her, The One Thing I Can...
- You To Me. This silence haunts, these tears heel the wanted...
- These Worlds Are Better Places...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lisa Van Der Weiden
Reign Of Our Death.
One day death will reign upon us all,
to an eternity of sacrifice and pleasure in killing,
what has to be done,
will be done in deep uncertainty,
irregularity, torture and consequences,
the one key,
to the lives we hold.
Understanding the misunderstood,
and accepting everything.
It is us in the end, after all.