lord hunter Poems
- Not Your Children? ? Your children are not your children, ...
- Sonnet 116 Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit ...
- Rose Its a miracle, That nature is beautiful,
- Destroyed In Love Beautiful were those days, when we used to ...
- Dream Scream, Scream, I love the way you scream, When ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lord hunter
Destroyed In Love
Beautiful were those days, when we used to meet always,
Now, those days are left as dreams and thinking about it makes me scream.
You left my heart half broken, my soul, cold & shaken'
I hate the way you left me, saying, 'Dear, Our Love is long Gone'.
Without you my life is hard to describe,
Now, i feel like, i belong to some forest tribe.
Looking for your riped love fruit, in thick forest called, 'Betray'.
To plant a new tree called 'Trust', & free our love from starve
I know deep in your caring heart, you still have true love for me,
I dunno why you ...