Lorena Lalen Cruz
Lorena Lalen Cruz Poems
- The Bird Set Free Viewing you in that position Made me feel ...
- Regretful Words Yesterday I found myself say How come it's ...
- Correction And Acceptance Corrections are given Not to push ...
- My Pupose, My Reason Seeking searching My purpose my ...
- I Finally Learned My Lesson I'm in need of someone who would ...
- How Dare You How dare you Make me fall If you wouldn't ...
- Musical You Your the song I want to sing Even if the notes ...
I write poems not because I feel like writing but because this is what I feel. It's like a therapy for me..
[play hard, work hard and stay hard! ] more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lorena Lalen Cruz
The Bird Set Free
Viewing you in that position
Made me feel the pain your in
So I prayed to the holy one
To end the misery your feeling
Then I saw the memories we shared
It was full of smiles so precious
No pain, no problems were traced
Only the strong bond of our loving family
This made me see clearly
Were strong enough to get through this
This slope that shaked our path
Is something that we need to get through
So confident I am with what I saw
Not knowing that reality was changed
By a call full of grief and sorrow
Saying that your soul was set ...