Lozaan Khumbah Poems
- The Good Old Days I remember, when we were younger And more ...
- When I Wake Up Tomorrow When I wake up in the morning The ...
- On A Day Like This On a day such as this, When the rain ...
- A Walk Together ‘Excuse me...’ I said, ‘Can I walk with ...
- Gaddi I wish I were a Gaddi- To spend my days where Heaven ...
- My Ithaca Today I begin the voyage. The sails are unfurled, ...
- On Teachers' Day Sir, When I watch you there Sitting in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lozaan Khumbah
The Good Old Days
I remember, when we were younger
And more innocent than now;
When life was simple and easier
And worry was not our lot-
The Sky was a little more blue!
I remember the school- our school
Where we grew up together,
Along with all the mischiefs
And the many joys of childhood-
The days of early Springtime.
I remember the games we played
Running round and round in circles;
The laughter that was truly ours;
The secret stories and crushes
The fear and shyness defining Love.
I remember the one I held dear,
The lively smile that I always...