Lucia Domingos Fula
Lucia Domingos Fula Poems
- Mummy I Love You Mother you have been my rock since I was a ...
- When Things Go Wrong When things go wrong and you think ...
- Be Happy! Be Happy with what you have Be happy with what you...
- My Identity Look at me, Tell me what you see
- I Miss You Tremendously I never thought that I’m gonna miss ...
- Love You Just The Way You Are Someone may love you because ...
- 100% Albino I’m black in the inside and I’m white in the ...
Hi there, My real name is Lucia Fula but I prefer the name Luzia i say this because I was name after My Late Grandma luzia.I'm 16 years old and I love writing poems in my spare time. I also love singing and acting and dancing especially.I also love reading and beatboxing. I'm hyper, crazy, shy, quiet a lot, sometimes loud, soft and sometimes very hard.i'm very emotional ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Mummy I Love You
Mother you have been my rock since I was a baby, you been there for me.
You stood beside me. Through the good and bad moments.
Thank you for being there.
Even at times I make you angry, but
you never given up on me,
Even when I make the worst mistakes,
But I'm trying my hardest to improve,
you never neglected me.
I appreciate you so much and your advice.
Even though it doesn't always show,
I love you so much mamma.
I know at times I say hurtful things,
that makes you upset
But now I just want you to know,
I'll always be there...