Luke Blaise Poems
- Did You Smile? I am asleep; dreaming of elusive worlds. I ...
- Lost Writings hidden note on card years gone by today those...
- Mind Trick sleeping soundly my mind awakes tis only a ...
- All Knowing will you know forgiveness when you get it; or ...
- Last Night I have witnessed something; In heavens above, on...
- Time Will Heal Life is a miracle like a child a creation, ...
- Rolling Tide On a high moonlit mountain they lay a child ...
I have enjoyed writing poems, when in relationships, and it grew more when those ended and i stopped when i could no longer take it.
But through friends and new relationships, i can take back those lost years and start a new page.
I love painting, piano playing, movies, arts, music and traveling.
http: //casadapereira.blogspot.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Luke Blaise
Did You Smile?
I am asleep;
dreaming of elusive worlds.
I sensed emotions I deemed
I saw a memory that
Gave me warmth.
I awoke, except I was
As I laid there in wonder,
I broke into morning laughter.
t'was a vivid dawn to a simple happiness.