M. Ashaq Raza
M. Ashaq Raza Poems
- No Aid For Aids Whether rich, or the poor AIDS knocking ...
- Life A Struggle Every time we fight A new war with ...
- Internet Alert Look this techno-era World a global village ...
- Land Of Heart Very dry very hard Is the land of heart? Go ...
- Happiness Somewhere within us Lives power franchise Named ...
- From Shadows To Light From no where to somewhere Without ...
- Save The Child Millions of Children Around the world Are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M. Ashaq Raza
No Aid For Aids
Whether rich, or the poor
AIDS knocking every door
Many people still do not trust
And for some comfort or lust
Wonder in streets upto late night
Or waste money on the Internet
For the very syndrome
To carry it sweet home
And spread it to their families
To their dream roses and lilies
And make them orphans
Or beggars to the parents
These people are but who?
These are only, I and you
Who yet know not the Aids?
From which a doctor afraids!
And works no wealth, or aid
For which death only is maid
Once positive never negative