M. Naleli J. ...
M. Naleli J. ... Poems
- F E E L Paint them lips red Mouth your truth Spit your ...
- Blues I've got the ten thirty blues… the I might not make it ...
- Life After Love Musings A little salty these days; I find I...
- Some Kind Of Depiction Of A Ce...
- In The City There are women who’ve erected stalls along the ...
- Nobody Walks Nobody walks The limbs are rigid at the ...
- Story Of Man the story of man toil and downpours coil and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M. Naleli J. ...
F E E L
Paint them lips red
Mouth your truth
Spit your fire
Recover your heart
Leave it in the air and everyday tip it higher
Seek, touch, release and care
Press, bare, shoot and dare
Are you not the universe?
Surrender to your maker
Eternity knows no fader, learn this!
Let fright set your life alight
Lift them hands
Greet, create and make amends
Prepare some tea
Let the steam sing
Let the calm bring
Thoughts steadily to mind
Mind steadily to heart
Heart to salt stuck in the bleeding cut
Press, work, cry, sweat... ...