M. Rian Higgins
M. Rian Higgins Poems
- Time Flowed Time flowed And we held our breath From far off...
- Transition The night is long And dawn elusive
- Sylvia's Lament A dropp of water Slowly trickling down a ...
- Ode To Dorothy Parker It's just luck, it's just my luck With...
- Discourse On The City At Night Stare at the night sky And ...
- Extinguished One day the good will die And a few will ...
- Second Day The breeze blew Carrying with it The night’s ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M. Rian Higgins
The breeze blew
Carrying with it
The night’s vastness
Providing a soundtrack
To the desperation
Shuffling back and forth below
Gazing across the black river
As the dancing lights
Illuminate the sky
I feel the night’s pull
It carries with it
Still I hear
Of a moment history swallowed
They will remain quiet and forgotten
And I will continue my silent vigil
Observing fleeting periods of time
Remembering the night
And its indifference