Mal Foster Poems
- The Wedding The wedding: it must be right everything must ...
- Gypsy's Warning Behind the trees the red road leading to the...
- Platform 8 - Victoria First steps of a journey - I am one ...
- Cohen's Marianne I had this book for years and the poem ...
- Sea Shanty Solitude found. At last there is a purity and ...
- Internal Traveller It is a short journey here to the dark ...
- Stripper Your existence re-invented life renewed laid out...
Re-Invented is Mal Foster’s debut collection under his own name. He started writing poetry in the mid-seventies after leaving school at just fifteen. His work has since achieved cult status on the small press scene and many a university campus – extraordinary when you consider his own educational background is virtually non-existent.
Under his former pseudonym his poetry has appeared in... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mal Foster
it must be right
everything must go to plan
be exact to near perfection.
We must hope the weather holds
and sunshine dominates.
We must feed the guests
occupy them with our chat
and false politeness.
We must keep them with a drink
it must be right -
the wedding MUST succeed
- regardless if ill-fated marriage