Malaika Rebello Poems
- Life Alone Time passes hoping for a helper, a mire of ...
- Age Of Innocence Invisibly travelling hoping for someone, ...
- Numb Want to be free is my will, but cant do anything as if...
- Memories Moments can be more surprising than dreams, it can...
- The Lost Dream Looking and searching wanting to be ...
- The Other Side Of Midnight He loitered in the world of blue ...
Hey readers! i am sure you might enjoy my poems as much as i did making it.If you have read or will read my poems please do not forget to comment, as these comments might tell me what do do think of poems. Anyway
'HAPPY READING' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Malaika Rebello
Time passes hoping for a helper,
a mire of rejection recieved in his shelter.
Journey alone, training to be brave,
to face a group of soldiers who are coming like a wave.
Trying to seek refuge but still a loner,
thoughts troubling him like a big moner.
Wanting a leader to show him the way,
otherwise without guidance might go astray.
Yet sober and listless crying tears that never fall,
hoping there will be a light which lies among them all.
Clues and plans are yet to unravel,
yet a sign of hope in him is still to travel.
That is in this world of ...