manaswini dash Poems
- A Bridge Is Required Birth and Death- -two eternal truth of ...
- My Children Are Grown Up On a fine morning I found, I've ...
- Nothing Is Ours The tree never gets worried, Who are his...
- You May Sleep Now You may sleep now Already you have spent ...
- The Old Tree I saw a tree- an old, dry, leafless ...
- Salvation Several times I have tried to climb up To the top...
- Happiness Everybody is thinking, The world is full of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about manaswini dash
A Bridge Is Required
Birth and Death-
-two eternal truth of the Universe
Amidst them there is a big vacuum
recognized as Life.
Some has too small a life
whereas some has to pass a very long one.
Whether it is small or big
matters not much
What actually matter is to pass it.
for which a bridge is required.
For starting this great journey
Everybody has to put their first step
on this bridge as a child,
carrying with him
two big baskets of hopes and dreams.
Gradually during the journey
sorrow and despair entered the basket
making it heavier.
All have to ...