Margaret O Driscoll
Margaret O Driscoll Poems
- The Sands Of Time The sands of time eroded that broad smile ...
- Were You There? Were you there when they needed Your ...
- The Bird Hide A bird hide fashioned in willow With a high ...
- The Otter Crossing a wooden bridge To get to the wood ...
- Locked In A Lover's Bond She felt the sway of the bridge the...
- Lilypad Lake The boardwalk on Lilypad lake is the special ...
Margaret is a very busy mother of seven and grandmother of eleven.She is a poetry writer, curator and editor who lives in Co' Cork, Ireland. She likes to write poems about nature and about funny incidents but also writes about serious issues which affect many people. Her poems have been published in several anthologies and magazines, one is reproduced by Hodder Education UK for a GCSE English Literature publication. Her poems have been translated into Polish, Bulgarian, Finnish, Persian, Punjabi, Ukrainian, Russian, Irish and Serbian. She self published her first collection of poetry in 2016, 'The Best Things In Life Are Free', it has received many rave reviews and it's available to buy ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Sands Of Time
The sands of time eroded that
broad smile from your face but
of that carefree ebullient character
I still can see some trace
The sands of time were crushing -
though submerged, you didn't sink
With faith and love as anchors
you're more buoyant than you think