Maria Chatziilia Poems
- Now I Understand From an early age, I was told bad things ...
- A Reason To Stay This time tomorrow, I'll be somewhere ...
- The One That Was Never Really ... I have known this girl my ...
- Two Lost Souls Somewhere in the city, a girl sits alone ...
- Not Me I've spent hours staring at you, trying to figure ...
- Heartless I hear you screaming and all I feel is apathy. ...
- She Loves Me, She Leaves Me Her eyes shined brighter than all...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maria Chatziilia
She Loves Me, She Leaves Me
Her eyes shined brighter than all the lights
on the Christmas tree.
Her lips chapped, but so alive I thought
they'd talk to me.
Her red hair swinging to the wind,
waving me goodbye.
Her delicate hands, her pale face and her tired voice,
reminded me of the coldest winters.
Her stories are full of sadness, sorrow and grief
and they always make me picture of her
being lonely in a tiny room,
trying to find where she went wrong.
She speaks to me with feelings
and I listen with passion
as if her words are going to be